Swix Pro Performance Speed PS10 Yellow Wax - 60g
DescriptionPS10 is an economic training and racing wax as well as a base prep wax for warm skis. Easy to melt and very convenient to work with. Test results show that a harder wax performs better in very wet saturated snow. The adjusted hardness makes it more durable than before. For racing we recommend to go with F4 wax in this temperature area.
0°C to 10°C (32°F to 50°F)
• A versatile wax for warm conditions
• Low melting point and easy to apply
• Recommended iron temp: 120ºC (248ºF)
• The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 seconds
• The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability
• It is important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!