Burton Photon Snowboard Boots - Men's
color: Black, choose a size
DescriptionThe best of the best, distilled into one boot. Reign over all terrain without the king's ransom. The men's Burton Photon Snowboard boot channels 30 years of expertise. Its high-end SLX-inspired performance includes lightweight Vibram® EcoStep™ soles for added grip, footprint-reducing Shrinkage, plus an EST® chassis with B3 Gel cushioning for ultimate board feel. Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box, while Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won't break down. With a flex that sits at the sweet spot between the Ion and Swath, this is the high-performance all-terrain boot you've been searching for.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium/Stiff Flex
• Speed Zone™ Lacing with New England Ropes
• Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff
• 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
• GripLITE Backstay
• EST® Vibram Traction Lug Outsole
• Vibram® EcoStep
FLEX/RESPONSE: GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp Tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride.
LACING: Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace.
LINER: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response.
COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction with a wider fit provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
CUSHIONING: ReBounce cushioning places polyurethane foam within the shell of your boot to bring the cushioning closer for an added layer of impact protection that increases performance and functionality in a wide variety of riding conditions, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
OUTSOLE: EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag, Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content.
BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!