Tecnica Mach Sport MV 100 Ski Boots - Men's
$540.00 - Save $90.05
color: Black, choose a size
DescriptionThe Mach Sport 100 MV (Medium Volume) has the perfect fit from the inside out. Built from the ground up, the shell of the Mach1 matches the shape of the liner which matches the anatomy of the foot for a precise fit-enhancing control, energy transmission and better overall comfort and performance. The fully grind-able liner allows for precise adjustments to be made by your boot fitter without sacrificing hold and feel to the Power Chassis shell.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Last 100mm
• Flex 100
• Quick Instep Shell
• Custom Adaptive Shaped Liner
• Flex adjustment
• CAS Shell
• NFS Liner
• Velcro Rear Spoiler: adjustable and removable
• 45mm Power Strap
• Neoprene Toebox
• Tongue Pull Handle
• Soles: Grip Walk
CAS Shell — The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
NFS Liner — Anatomically shaped internal padding, thermoformable and extra soft, thick padding offers comfort and warmth.
Quick Instep — Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!