K2 Lewiston Snowboard Boots - Men's
color: Black, choose a size
DescriptionThe K2 Lewiston boot features an array of different materials to create a recipe for an incredibly lightweight, mid-flexing, and responsive boot that fits just right. Rubber for performance, phylon for weight reduction, and RollSole™ Outsole for increased lateral mobility and maximum range of motion. The Lewiston is one of K2's newest silhouettes built for the rider ready to step up in performance and fit, but not in bells & whistles so they can leave a little something in the bank for lift tickets.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium Flex
• H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System
• Articulating Cuff Upper
• Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner
• 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing
• 3D Formed EVA Footbed
• RollSole™ Outsole
• 1-Year Quality Warranty
H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System - A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. Features low-friction guides for even tightening. BOA® Coiler works to automatically retracts lace slack.
Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner - Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, which allows this liner to be heat molded to your foot. With internal and external J-Bars for added support and improved heel hold.
3-Point Harness Liner Lacing - A straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
3D Formed EVA Footbed - Provides anatomically correct cushioning and support and built from tough EVA foam.
RollSole™ Outsole - The RollSole™ Outsole aims at providing additional range-of-motion without sacrificing grip or support. This outsole is keeps the overall weight of the boot down while offering extra mobility side to side.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!