DC Judge Step On Snowboard Boots - Men's
$419.95 - Save $104.99
color: Black, choose a size
DescriptionIf you are looking for DC fit and design but with the quickness and convenience of the Step-On system, then you have found what you are looking for. The team-favorite Judge Step On© combines DC's top-of-the-line boot tech with the convenience and performance of Burton's Step On© interface. Because the Judge is focused on performance it features DC's most advanced R3 liner-with 3MT ThinsulateT insulation and Aerotech ventilation to maintain the perfect foot temperature in any conditions. This year they also added the eco-friendly and ultra-comfy molded IMPACT-ALGT insole for added comfort and better heel hold. The quick and convenient Dual Zone BOA© Fit System makes it easy to dial in, step on, and ride in a matter of seconds. Designed for the steepest lines and stomping the biggest landings, this boot is not for the faint of heart. Simply put, the Judge Step On© is the next level of snow boot innovation.
**REQUIRES BURTON STEP-ON BINDING!!!**
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Burton Step-on System Boot
• Boa® Fit System w/H4 Coiler Dial & Zonal Closure
• Boa® Black Stainless Steel Laces
• Stiff Flex
• Response Liner III
• 3M Thinsulate® Insulation
• IMPACT ALG Insole
• Internal Ankle Harness
• Articulate Construction
• Aerotech Ventilation System
• 1-Year Quality Warranty
Response Liner III - Built with 3M Thinsulate in the forefoot making this the warmest liner that DC has to offer. Add multi-density foam providing support where needed and flexibility for articulation making it the most technical and responsive liner as well.
Aerotech Ventilation - Added ventilation windows allows for excess heat and moisture to move away from the foot on warmer days.
IMPACT ALG Insole - New eco-friendly and ultra-comfy molded IMPACT-ALGT insole for added comfort and better heel hold.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!