Patagonia Everyday Ready Jacket - Girl's
color: Float Blue, choose a size
DescriptionThe Girl’s Everyday Ready Jacket is winter’s workhorse jacket for waterproof warmth and playing in the snow features a recycled polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell that provides wet-weather protection and 100-gram Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation to shield from the cold. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• Waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled polyester; Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation
• Fixed three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection
• Full-length waterproof zipper has a brushed tricot chin guard, a wind flap and an exterior storm flap that secures with snaps
• Two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls
• Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures for a great fit that seals in warmth
• Drop-tail hem for warmth; grow-fit feature extends wear
• Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 592.51 g (20.9 oz)
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Chin guard and pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Lining, chin guard and pocket bag fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!