K2 BFC 100 Ski Boots - Men's
$600.00 - Save $150.05
color: , choose a size
DescriptionThe updated K2 B.F.C. 100 ski boot simply stands for Built for Comfort . K2's wider boot features a redesigned forefoot, and a unique walk function that takes its cue from boots designed for uphill skinning. Pull a lever at the rear, and the entire upper cuff moves freely with the ankle and calf, so that walking in the boots is natural rather than the typical, stilted motion skiers have been forced to endure. The cut of the shell at the tongue is also designed to splay apart as soon as you release the buckles, so that you can enter or exit the boot hands-free. The BFC 100 also has a Gripwalk outsole, which makes the boot more stable on slick parking lots and stairs.
All Heat Moldable Ski Boot Shells should be molded by an Authorized K2 Dealer
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Flex: 100
• Last: 103
• Hands-Free Entry
• Fully heat moldable
• Apres Mode 2.0
• CushFit Liner
• 40mm Velcro strap
• Soles: Grip Walk
• Weight: 1950g
Hands-Free Entry — Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry
Apres Mode 2.0 — A new and improved walk mode offering a massive 50-degree range of motion. A lever on the back of the boot unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell, allowing for increased comfort and convenience when walking from the car to the lift
CushFit Liner — Lasted with a blend of open-cell and EVA foam for an extremely comfortable, warm, supportive fit.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!