Oakley Stockholm Goggles Replacement Lens
DescriptionThe Oakley Stockholm goggle replacement lens: Change your look instantly and get the best possible performance by matching your optics to your environment.
- Performance of optically corrected dual-lens design with High Definition Optics® (HDO)
- Maximized field of view with clarity at all angles of vision via patented XYZ Optics®
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- UV protection that filters out 100% of all UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards ( High Velocity / High Mass / Penetration )
- Added options of tuned light transmission via Iridium® lens coating
Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses can not be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) combines patented optics and PLUTONITE® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
Change your look instantly and get the best possible performance by matching your optics to your environment. Our pure PLUTONITE® lens material stops 100% of all UV, even those nasty rays that are linked to premature wrinkles around the eyes. Impact resistance meets all Z87.1 standards of the American National Standards Institute. The dual vented design is matched with F3 anti-fog technology to make fog somebody else's problem. With so much technology and so many colors, our accessory lenses turn the art of fashion into a science.