North Face Montana Mitt - Women's
Please call for availability.
out of stock
DescriptionAn all-mountain insulated alpine mitt with waterproof, breathable protection against grueling backcountry elements yet pleasantly elegant. It just gets cold in Montana and you need to be prepared for it. Stay warm even if you are not in Montana though with these gloves. Keep on Exploring!
- Adjustable wrist cinch
- Radiametric articulation
- Women Specific 5 Dimensional fit
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent® insert
- Storm Door cuff gasket
- Super-warm fourchette-box mitt construction
- Insulation: palm - 150 g Heatseeker™/ back of hand - 200 g Heatseeker™
- Insert: HyVent®
- Lining: brushed tricot
- Palm: PU
- Shell: HyVent® 2L
- Winter 11/12 Product
- HyVent® - North Face incorporated this technology by utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability. This technology was lab tested in The North Face quality assurance lab to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Heatseeker® - A proprietary synthetic insulation offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio, is highly compressible, and is extremely durable, making it ideal for cold weather products requiring warmth with minimal bulk.