Lib Tech POW NAS ReCurve Skis
DescriptionThe POW NAS gives you powder freeskiing at its best! With rocker entry reCURVE Magne-Traction pow shape that carves the hardpack with surprising ease thanks to magne-traction design. Add reCURVE tip and tail rocker and you've got a floating fortress of all mountain bad-assery. The POW's medium flex has just the right beef to punch thru heavier snow in the spring and plenty of pop for those days where the snow is just a baggie of mixed goods. Pow (Narrow Ass Snowboards) with handcrafted by Lib Technologies near Canada in the USA. Designed by enviroMENTAL genius Mike Wilson.
- NAS construction- Magne-Traction 75: Smooth riding! Turns ice into shave ice!
- Correct Sandwich- Low spin weight!
- Dual Layer Tip- Super tough polymide, top skin
- Ultra High Molecular Weight P.E. Speed Walls- Tough! real wax retention
- Anvi-Tech Damping Layer- DAmpening!
- NASKAR- Narrow-Ass Snowboard Kontrolled Active Response Cores from hand-selected dead trees
- Quasi-Isotropic Fiberglass Power Layers- Strength, power and pop!
- Steel (Metal) Edges OTB- On the bottom coming in hot!
- Sintered UHMW Base- Fast!
- Pro Set Up Stance Reference- What Mike and Tony ride