DryGuy WideBody Boot & Glove Dryer
out of stock
DescriptionThe DRYGUY™ WideBody gently dries all kinds of boots, liners, shoes or gloves in about an hour - warming in less - while offering maximum liner protection and eliminating unpleasant odor.
Ski and Snowboard boots are normally hard to dry and usually take longer than one night to Air-Dry. The DRYGUY? Wide-Body uses gently warmed Forced Air technology to dry boots, gloves, shoes and accessories in about One Hour!
The approximate temperature of the air coming out at the nozzle is 99F / 38C, warm enough to dry without causing damage. The Wide-Body dries quickly, efficiently and quietly, eliminating moisture and preventing growth of bacteria and mold without your supervision.
- Dry Comfort Forced Air Technology
- 4 extra tall air chambers
- Dries 4 garments simultaneously
- Heats to 99 Fahrenheit
- Will not harm any liners or garments
- Kills Odor
- High impact Lightweight Construction
- Heat / No Heat Switch
- 3 Hour Timer
- Model - DG1
- Dry time - Approximately 1 - 2 Hours
- Power - 110 Volt AC Household Current
- Max. Temperature - 99F / 38C
- Cord - 6' Length
- Quiet - 80,000 Hour-rated Whisper Quiet Rotary Blower
- Warranty - One Year Warranty