Arc'teryx Atom LT Pullover Jacket - Men's
DescriptionThis lightweight Coreloft™ Atom LT Pullover Jacket provides extra warmth when worn underneath a waterproof/breathable hardshell or as an outer layer on cold dry damp days. The arms and torso are insulated with Coreloft™ insulation, and the side panels and underarms incorporate Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardfleece® Technology.
- Moisture resistant outer face fabric with DWR finish.
- Compressible and packable
- Articulated elbows, gusseted underarms, and stretchy side panel fabric enhance range of motion
- Deep front half zip with internal chest pocket
- Trim fit, hip length
- Primary Use: Backcountry skiing/trekking
- Luminara™ nylon weave
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ Technology
- Coreloft™ 60 insulation (60 g/m2)
- 283 g / 9.9 oz (M)
- 100% Polyester/1.8 oz/yd2 , 60 g/m2
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient. 100% polyester stable fibre, it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.