Arc'teryx Alpha SV Glove - Men's
DescriptionThe Alpha SV Glove is an advanced GORE-TEX® Pro Shell layering system designed for backcountry performance. Engineered with our patent pending Tri-Dex™ Technology, the outer shell and liner feature a unique finger construction with aggressive articulation for an unparalleled anatomic fit. A removable Polartec® Wind Pro® liner features low-profile micro-seams, and a snow-shedding laminated cuff that remains open for easy donning during transitions. Supple leather reinforces high wear zones.
- Outer glove: GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3L fabric technology with supple Lezanova leather
- Liner: Removable, Polartec® Wind Pro fleece
- Micro seam allowance (1.6mm) with Tine GORE® seam tape (11mm) to reduce weight and bulk
- Seam free finger tips
- One hand adjustable drawcords seal out drafts
- Full-length cuff
- Primary Use: Winter mountain and Heli Guiding
- 410N GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3L
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft fleece
- Lezanova leather
- 272 g / 9.6 oz
410 GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3L:
- 100% Nylon / 4.1 oz/yd , 139 g/m
A lightweight and soft feeling textile. The tightly woven construction features a plain weave with textured false twist fill yarns. Highly abrasion resistant for its weight and soft hand. Durable Micro Grid woven backer and DWR finish.